SPONSOR A STUDENT
When you sponsor a student, you change the course of a student’s life… a change that brings upward social mobility, alters a family trajectory, and impacts the entire community. As a sponsor, you will be assigned a student to follow over the course of his or her university education. Of course, meet and greet opportunities can be arranged. We love our students and so will you. Love and Pride.
Lack of funds is the biggest barrier to entry to university education in Mexico. Our scholarships open the door.
A five year commitment to a student’s education
changes lives and creates future leaders.
Premium Sponsorship 2023* includes scholarship +
a laptop + ﬁnal credentialing. Supports one student for 5 years.
$149 a month
Half and Half ** Partnering with someone or JA for half/half sponsorship is also possible.
$75 a month
* Total SINGLE Premium Sponsorship Commitment is $9000 / $1800 annually / $149 monthly.
** Total Half and Half Commitment is $4500 / $900 annually / $75 monthly.
Recurring monthly payments for 5 years can be set up with your credit card automatically.
Other payment options available.
If you wish to make a different contribution, please choose
«General Donation» on the donation page:
As a sponsor, a student will be assigned to your sponsorship. Here is what to look forward to:
- The proud satisfaction that comes from knowing that you are helping a very worthy student;
- Quarterly updates on your student’s progress;
- Regular editions of our electronic newsletter Destinos Brillantes;
- Meet-your-student opportunities, if you’d like to meet your student. We will do our best to facilitate meet-ups! Many students attend universities elsewhere in Mexico, but they generally return home in July and during the Christmas-New Year holidays. There will be other group get-togethers for those interested. We can also arrange online meet-ups;
- Sponsor privileges at JA events.
One journey of success: Jonathan Salgado
We do not commit a scholarship to any student until that scholarship is fully funded by either the full donation or a pledge over a period up to five years.